The countdown had already begun to Usher in the brand new year!
Though this has become an usual and rather boring tradition of sorts, there’s still some fun in making the list of to dos and not to dos and what not. Quoting someone’s words, “we are not kids anymore to make resolutions”. I see this time as another chance for lazy people (ME), to at least think of starting at some point!
So here’s yet another bucket list, made with loads of dreamy eyed wishes:
1. Love myself more.
2. Love my five pillars of strength and the lack thereof more!
3. Go at least 2 places new.
4. Buy myself a real good camera
5. Write more.
6. Finish the list of books.
7. Go on the secret getaway plan that’s been in the making for the past 7 years!
8. Think about getting engaged.
9. Lastly, hopefully, come out with the first draft of the book I’ve always wanted to write.
Here’s wishing you all a very happy new year!!!